2602:feda:: project

As per the policy changes in ARIN 2017-12 and ARIN 2018-5, LIRs are no longer allowed to create POC or OrgID for another organization. You must register OrgID and POC yourself before you can receive reallocations.

Any individual or organization, even if outside the ARIN service region, can create OrgID. You should mention that you will receive reallocations (SWIPs) from us (NRL-25) when you register your OrgID with ARIN.

Alternatively, you can choose to have a simple reassignment instead of reallocation.

If you would like to proceed with your application, please open a new ticket on our support center at